The Secrets to Managing Off-Site Employees overview:There’s nothing “routine” about managing employees who work in other locations. From communication … to performance management … to motivation, everything’s different—and a lot harder. Whether you have staff at another plant or branch, in a different country or even at home, you’ve got to be prepared to stay connected, handle meetings and schedules and provide the support your staff expects. You can’t afford to wing it. You need a game plan. You need this audio conference.
Develop one of today’s—and tomorrow’s—most critical management skills in just one informative hour. Learn which traditional management practices sabotage your success and what to do instead. Find out the secrets to resolving unacceptable employee behaviors from afar. Discover how to give employees the feedback they need, anticipate problems and respond quickly. Your employees will be happier, you’ll be more effective and productivity will take off—what a return on your one-hour investment. You can get the results you need from employees—even if they’re miles away. Enroll now and learn how.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- 4 habits all great off-site managers share
- Giving feedback from afar—a new twist on a powerful motivating tool
- The unexpected things that motivate off-site employees
- The best way to “control” an off-site office—ironically, it’s not what you would think
- How to tune into “background noise” that suggests a problem is brewing
- What’s your role in solving problems when you’re miles away?
- Handling the most complicated off-site situation of all—problem performance
- No more quality slips—specific ways to make employees accountable